Primark Haul Try On PLUS SIZE

Hi all!

Last week I went to Primark, and I'm not sure about you, but I really can't control myself whilst in there. I believe every time I go, I never leave empty handed. And last week was no exception.

There was some good bargains in store, and although some of the clothing is more Spring/Summer appropriate, I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to wear it in a near future.

Firstly, I fell in love with this dress. I think it's very flattering, and I love the cold shoulder detail. Also, the length is ideal, since Primark has a tendency to stock lots of super short dresses.


Then I saw an orange top, with lace sleeve detail, for only £5, so although this a size smaller than my usual, I couldn't leave it there.



Then, I decided to buy a warmer piece, and this one was full price, £10 (not bad). I believe I will be getting a lot of wear out of this.


Another full price piece was this long sleeve rust bat wing top, for £8.


Last but not the least, I've bought this flare white jeans for only £5, yes, you read it right. And the top was only £3. You better start running now.



What about you? Have you been to there recently? Let me know in the comments.

Follow me on 
Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest *
Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. You got such great items. I love a good Primark haul. I always spend so much in there! Their sizes are a little hit and miss with me but I love their stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, their sizing sometimes is a bit tricky, but overall I can find great stuff in there :)

      Delete
  2. Fun looks!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark is genial. We don't have it in Italy, but I know it and when I go to London I love to buy something.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great stuff, funny there isn't a Primark in Italy yet, I'm sure they're missing out :) x

      Delete

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest