Scarlet & Jo HAUL

I love a good bargain, that’s not a secret. And when I’ve heard Coppernob / Scarlett & Jo were hosting a sample sale I absolutely had to go. They were held during two days (Tuesday and Wednesday), and due to work commitments I could only attend on the last day. I was already imagining bare clothing rails, but I decided to try my luck anyway. And I’m so happy I did, I bought so many things for ridiculous prices (that’s the way I love shopping).

So on Wednesday, there I was at 17:25, waiting at the door. At 17:30 promptly I went in and was greeted, and shown where the plus size selection was. And what a selection! The plus size range started in size 14 and ended on a size 30/32, with the majority of the items being a size 24. Prices were quite good as well, £5 for skirts, trousers and tops, £10 for dresses, £15 for prom dresses and £20 for coats  (unfortunately I wasn't able to find any coat on my size).

Being one of the first people to go inside, I've made a huge selection of what I wanted to try on. I think I tried about 20 items, including one dress that I was going to pay full price at Evans if they had my size at the time (which they didn't).

So here's what I ended up buying. 










Not bad, My initial budget was £60, ended up spending £70, which is not bad  in my opinion for such a selection, and such quality items.

What about you? Did you go? What are your favourite pieces?

Follow me on 
Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest *
Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I love the grey skirt!
    It's great to shop in sales, right?
    I personally love thrift shopping,
    these pieces are chic and very unique.
    Last week I wrote a blog post about it, you should really check it out.

    Celien | The Losing Struggle
    If you'd like to follow each other on Bloglovin, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. In love with all the outfits
    You look stunning!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul! especially loving the skirt in the first photo!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? It's actually a dress, but it's so well made that really looks like two separate pieces :)

      Delete
  4. very nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest