UK Plus Size Fashion Week 2015 | UKPSFW Fashion Show Day

Hello!

So this weekend was UKPSFW in London, and I had the opportunity to attend day two and three of this event. Unfortunately I was unable to attend day one due to work commitments.

Day two was the Catwalk Show, and what a day! First, the Independent catwalk who featured brands like Bombshell Vintage, Jane Watson, Nine X and Eleven 60. Then the brands catwalk show featuring Evans, Elvi, Boohoo, Yours, etc. It was amazing to see what's coming out and I have to say that I have an eye on some pieces.

In between the shows we were treated with an amazing performance by Jess and the Bandits, and they rocked! I've never heard the "Nitty Gritty", and it doesn't come out of my head!


Jane Watson

Jane Watson

Jane Watson
Eleven60

Eleven60

Eleven60


Eleven60

Eleven60

Eleven60

Eleven60

Brands - overview (look at that awesome camel jacket)

Brands - overview

Jess and the Bandits

Follow me on 

Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest