UK Plus Size Fashion Week 2015 | UKPSFW Exhibition Hall / Marketplace

Hi all!

On the last day of UKPSFW, I had the opportunity to browse some pop up shops, and although some pieces that I really liked were not for sale, I had the chance of having a real closer look of the pieces that were in the previous day catwalk show.


I have to say that for me, the star of the independent designers was Eleven60, there was not one piece that I disliked. And my favourite item was the London's Owl dress, also seen on the catwalk:

Image taken from Eleven60's website - click to see it

Then I popped in Evans, where the girls were really welcoming, and I entered a the £1000 prize draw, browsed all the clothing pieces that were featured yesterday, took some pictures and even delighted myself with some lovely merengues.

Evans Collection Red High Low Hem Top - click to see

Evans Collection Ivory Panel Shirt- see image

Evans transparent bomber jacket - not available yet



Follow me on 
Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest