UKPSFW | Outfit of the Day

Hi all!


I´ve been obsessing over kimono dresses lately. I thought that for the last day of UKPSFW I should wear one of my favourite pieces, a little black dress from Pink Clove that I bought on sale a last month. I find this very flattering, and I love the floatiness of the sleeves.

On my feet, since I was going to walk for a bit, I though of wearing something dressy and comfortable at the same time, and I remembered my beloved black sandals, from Primark (wide fit range), since they are very easy to walk and they compliment the outfit very well, giving it a very "chic" vibe. I also carried my beloved Mulberry Del Rey bag and my Michael Kors rose gold watch. My earrings are from Hema, and yes, I was also surprised when I saw their jewellery collection, as this is very Monica Vinader inspired.




Follow me on 
Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so super cute and the accessories you chose are on point! Love this outfit :)

    Lottie xx

    http://lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lottie, you're such a sweetheart! X

      Delete
  2. I love this dress because it's so versatile and can be worn so differently depending on youraccessories . How did you find ukpsfw? I've just done a write up on the event actually. X

    Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayley, I actually the event was fantastic! The fashion show was absolutely amazing and I loved to see the pieces "live on the rails" the next day! I will definitely check your post.
      x Monica

      Delete

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest