What I got for Christmas 2015

Hello!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and I wish you a very happy New Year.

I can't believe all the festivities are gone, they seem to pass by so quickly. This year I spent Christmas in Portugal with my family and returned to London on the 27th of December. I was lucky enough to spend 12 days with my family, enjoying my home town in all its Christmas splendour, and to admire all the changes that Porto has been through throughout the years, since it has become a much more cosmopolitan city. In my opinion, it's always nice to see your home town evolve, and see more and more people shopping in the high streets rather than in the big shopping centres (malls).

I decided to write this post, because it's one of the themes that I like to read and watch the most, and as a disclaimer, this was written with no intention of bragging whatsoever, so if this is not your cup of tea, feel free to close this window, but if you're a bit nosy like me, enjoy.



Stationary and bits and bobs - The white scarf you see on the picture was one of the gifts from my mum that she hand knitted, and I love all of her hand knitted work. I received an electric toothbrush, from work's secret santa, which made some of my colleagues quite envious (in a good way), as it was an extremely useful present. I also got a Despicable Me mug and lip balm, from a friend, and that's funny because I use to hate Minions, but I warmed up to them in time. One other friend of mine got me a 2016 diary and a very cute stand with a picture of me, her another friend, as we are known by the "travelling friends", since we do a lot of trips together.

Makeup and skincare - Everyone knows how I have a passion by this theme, and of course, some of my friends say it's the easiest thing to buy me. So I got a The White Company shower gel that smells lush, La Roche Posay micellaire gel, that I can't wait to try out, O Botic√°rio (that's a brazilian makeup and skincare brand) body cream, Ted Baker lipstick and nail polish set, Mary Kay lipgloss and The Body Shop mini hand cream.

Jewellery - It's almost a tradition that my aunt gives me jewellery for Christmas, and this year was no exception, with this silver filigree earrings that I love, in a very Coco Chanel format. I also got this Pandora bracelet with the heart clip.

Luxury - My cousins always give me very original gifts for Christmas. And this year I was lucky enough to get a Louboutin lipstick, which is something I was craving for my makeup collection. The packaging speaks for itself, it's pure luxury and almost decadence.

Kitchen wear - I got this olive oil and vinegar set from my mum, it's from CorkWay, a portuguese brand and I'm collecting items from this set, having already the sugar pot, tea pot and two mugs.

Handbags - Right… One of my passions, that's not a secret for anyone. The first bag on the left upper corner is an OBag, which has a very interesting concept. You create your own bag, you can choose the body, the handles, the interior, trimmings, etc. I chose a bright orange with black rope handles, which I thought it looked very cool. On the right upper side is a Longchamp that I've been longing for one year, and I couldn't find anywhere, until I went to Bicester Village and found it on the outlet shop. Those two bags were bags I bough for myself, as a treat. The bottom left side is a Furla candy bag, with a beautiful basket detail on the bottom, and that was what my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. And last but not the least, with the money I got on Christmas I bought myself one of my dream bags, a Chlo√© Large Marcie bag, this one is lizard embossed, and I just fell in love with it. Can't wait to wear all of them in the upcoming year.

I also got a few things I didn't manage to take pictures of, such as chocolates (I believe those are long gone), and a rain coat that I'm waiting to be posted. I was very lucky indeed, and I can't thank enough my family, boyfriend and friends for all the amazing gifts.

What about you, what did you got for Christmas this year?
Like this post? Share it:
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You got spoilt this Christmas! I love the Loubotain lippy, it looks amazing and your Chloe bag is gorgeous!

    Lottie xx
    http://lottielamour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Please leave your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy my blog, and keep visiting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest